Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My name is Morgan and I work in the Speaking Lab

What's the Speaking Lab? A little corner of the library at my college where kids are tutored in public speaking and communication. Today I realized exactly how little communicating actually goes on in this lab. See, we hardly ever have any students come in, so I'm usually left alone in my thoughts. So I decided to practice what I preach and do a little communicating of my own, through a blog containing my writings, thoughts, essays and feelings.

I've been meaning to do this for a long time and I want to make one thing abundantly clear. This is my blog. Mine. This is not like my LJ where I'm going to add a bunch of friends and then end up filtering what I say for fear that they'll judge me. Oh, I don't care if people read it, but I'm not going to actively seek out readers or edit what I have to say. There's going to be personal stuff on here. It may not be stuff you like. If you don't like that, I suggest you click the little "x" in the corner of the screen and close this page forever. Otherwise, welcome to my own little space in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment